I happened upon an interesting blog, imho. So much in it that I couldn’t simply nab a quote. Decided to share some of it, along with link of course 😀 ♡
Love Is ~
1. Love is not an outside source. It is not something that just happens to you. It is not to be found, or sought after. It is already inside you. You make Love happen to yourself by loving others and by being Love yourself.
2. Relationships “fail” because people are searching outwardly for happiness and love. We are meant to share and give the happiness and love that we ALREADY ARE, with others. In doing so, it grows constantly and continuously within the one who is giving and sharing it. Love is experienced by being it yourself. Love is experienced from within which means the source of it is within.
3. Love is not a fluctuating unstable emotion. Love is not greed, possession, attachment, jealousy, anger, blame, pride, righteousness, vanity, apathy, shame, guilt, fear, control, judgementalism, neediness, infatuation, or desire. That which is selfish can’t be Love.
4. Love is good intent. Love is service. Love is selfless. Love is trust. Love is respect. Love is good will. Love is forgiveness. Love is acceptance. Love is unconditional. Love is non-selective. Love is pure. Love is Divine. Love is Eternal. Love is a way of being. It’s the full blown radical forgiveness and acceptance of absolutely everything, as it is right now in this very moment, always.
5. Love is the answer to all things.
6. Love is an INFINITE resource. It cannot be exhausted or used up. The more you give, the more you are able to give. The more you love, the more you can.
7. Love is a law of the universe. Nothing could exist without it. Competition fuels greed and makes people fear for their personal survival, which creates the world’s problems. Co-operation and living for the benefit of each other dissolves the world’s problems. The human body is only able to exist out of the co-operation of the individual cells which make up the collective community of the larger whole, and those cells can only exist in a healthy state of well-being when they are provided with the proper energy and resources.
8. Love is not the emotional and physical kind between a man and a woman that most people know it as. That kind of love is quite often based on greed, possession, owning, attachment, jealousy, lust, and control, all of which are selfish attributes, so it’s not really Love at all. You cannot have or own another person because we were all created to be free. True happiness will never form in a relationship based on these things.
9. There is only one possible kind of relationship that works; one of Love. All else is false and will not lead to happiness.
10. Life is about Love and neutrality. Not love and hate. Neutrality is a form of tolerance, acceptance and forgiveness, which is Love.
11. Love should not be given because you expect something in return. It is done out of selflessness. It’s not about getting. It’s about giving with no thought of reward. Not even a “thank you” should be needed or expected. “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Love for the sake of loving.
12. In becoming a better person yourself, you will be helping others in turn. This is a kind of selfish selflessness that benefits oneself and all others, and is therefore not actually selfish at all. Help others by changing yourself.
13. There is no longer a “special” individual to love when one loves all equally and unconditionally. Nobody and nothing is “special” when all is equal, and if all is equal then nobody is “more important” than anybody else. Real Love is all-encompassing. It’s not selective, it’s not choosy, it’s not picky, it’s not fussy, it’s not judgemental, it’s not discriminatory. Real Love, when unobstructed by false individual opinions, beliefs, perceptions, thought processes, and emotionalism is unconditional and non-selective, no matter what.
14. There is really only one obstacle in life. Selfishness/vanity/ego is it’s name. All problems and suffering stem from the selfishness/vanity/ego of the mind. If you can overcome yourself, then there is nothing left to do.
Thank you for sharing
True Power of Water
True power of water
You are viewing:
Language: Japanese with English translation
DR. MASARU EMOTO
Water is a mystical element that can transform our lives if we are willing to open heart and mind to its gifts. You are introduced to the fascinating revolutionary work of renowned Japanese scientist Dr. Masaru Emoto, who has discovered that molecules of water are affected by our thoughts, words and feelings.
Starring: Masaru Emoto
Buy the DVD
Your life is what you make it.